To: JOHN S. Re: Info you nee

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Jan 22, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

John:

I just got a report from Experian today. Here is a list of all the banks that have check my credit for their cards:

*Chase Secured MC
    *Associates Nat'l Bank (secured Washington Mutual card)
    *Umbrella Bank.com Visa (I thought I canceled this app and didn't hit the submit button? Never receive a letter from them either)
    *Fireside Thrift Co. (auto loan)
    *Capital One secured MC
    *CommonWealth Central Credit Union secured Visa
    *Am/Ex Secured Optima
    *Bank of America Visa
    *Providian Visa
    *WFNNB/Victoria's Secret
    *Ford Motor Credit (auto loan)
    *Am/Ex Corporate (soft inquiry only)

I live in Santa Clara, CA

Once I get my reports from the other 2 Agencies, I'll updat you. If you have any further questions, email me.

Thanks,
    MP$40

2. Rita

Rita Guest

Why so Many inquiries?

Did you get any approvals from any of them?

3. Cadillac408

RE: Why so Many inquiries?

These inquiries go back to 4/99.

I got approvals for the following:

*Associates
    *Fireside Thrift Co.
    *Capital One (but declined their crappy offer)
    *Am/Ex Secured Optima
    *Am/Ex Corporate Card
    *Ford Motor Credit (don't know why they pulled a hard inquiry in 4/99? The original loan started 2/95. Oh...maybe because I disputed the last amount of money owed...they stated that I still owed $xx when I really only owed $xx. It all got straightened out but I guess in the process of 2 months they charged my account off?! No comment...can't go there!).

4. Rita

Rita Guest

Was Associates an easy card to get. I just applied for their VI and waiting for an answer.

5. Cadillac408

I don't know about their regular visa but I applied for the secured card w/ collections (paid and unpaid) and a judgment on my report and got it.

6. Rita

Rita Guest

Thanks for the info.

You've been really helpful.

7. John S

John S Guest

RE: To: JOHN S. Re: Info you

No need for anyone to post their info. The way I'm designing the site, visitors will be able to add their information via web-based forms. This way, I don't have to manage and worry about adding new information I find on the credit boards every day.

I registered the new domain yesterday. I'm about 25% done with the site -- atleast the Creditor / CRA part of it.

If anyone has suggestions for the list (how they'd like to be able to search, different way on how they'd like to see results, etc.), please email me at jshimmer@zdnetonebox.com.

I may be asking some of the regulars here to visit the site pre-launch for your opinions - email me if you are interested in doing this.

Thanks!

8. mvfl

mvfl Guest

MP$40

MP$40:

I noticed in a previous post that you were approved for an AMEX Corporate Card. Is that difficult to get? Do you happen to know your score or what your score was when you got approved? I would like to apply for one with my current company but am worried about getting approved.

Also, do you know if AMEX still offers the secured Optima?

Thanks!