To Junum clients

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Feb 6, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Does anyone has an actual address for Junum that's NOT a P.O. box? I have ONE more report to send to them and I have to get it there before Saturday to get my free month of service. I'd like to send it next day via UPS. So if you can, please help. I'm in NC and it's taking 5 days to get to CA.

Also, if you have any other suggestions as to how I can get it there faster, I'm TOTALLY open. Thanks!

P.S. They got my Equifax report, disputes sent out. We're rollin now!

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Just called Junum....

They stated that they DO NOT have a physical address to send correspondence to. The best you can do is mail USPS using priority mail. I it takes 2 days and it's $3.50 for a regular letter.

3. Shantel

RE: Just called Junum....

Thanks MP$40! I just went ahead and sent it express by USPS. You folks are really great around here!

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

How did you get a free month of service?

Jim

5. Shantel

Jim,
    When I signed up, it said if I sent in my reports within the next 20 days, I would get one free month of service. You didn't have an option like that?

6. Shawn

Shawn Guest

RE: Junim is Fast!

I sent mine overnight from Florida (Express mail) They sent disputes the next day. Priorty mail is what I will use from now on to expedite the speed of my service. I got my free month too.

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

No it was never mentioned to m

8. Susan

Susan Guest

[ message removed by pbm ]

9. Shantel

10. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

again guys, this the moron Bob

to aggravate everyone. When you see posts from this low life (you'll know by the grammar and names he uses) just ignore him. Bobby = Susan, Betty,Earl, Robert etc.

11. M

M Guest

RE: No address -RED FLAG!

Do you really want to have people working for you that don't have a physical address?

This would REALLY worry me....

After all you are sending them pretty much the most personal thing (next to sex) that you have.

M

MP$40 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    They stated that they DO NOT have a physical address to send correspondence to. The best you can do is mail USPS using priority mail. I it takes 2 days and it's $3.50 for a regular letter.

12. Stonewall

Stonewall Guest

RE: again guys, this the moron