To: Kristi - Re: Junum meeting

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Dec 7, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thank you for your answer to my question on the FICO score availability at the Junum website. Also, thank you for the additional info on Junum.

It is really appreciated when you respond because I and others will update the forum with our results as my (our)experiences with Junum grow beyond the initial application for assistance.

Also, if you have any additional info to share on Lexington, please share it because Lexington or Stroud will be my next stop if Junum doesn't work out.

Thank you

2. Kristi

Kristi Guest

To Jim

Jim,
    What is Stroud?

As for Lexington, I really do not communicate with them anymore. We signed an exclusivity agreement with junum because of their low fee structure and also because we are working closely as partners. Lexington was not going in the same direction as Carreon in the sense of online dotcom business and besides the fact that they are good attorneys and a reputable firm, I really have no recent communication with them. It has nothing to do with Lexington besides the fact that junum fit us better in reference to cost to our customers and their amazing proprietary software. Lexington is a great law firm and when warranted, I still refer people if they are seeking a lawyer.

Jim wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Thank you for your answer to my question on the FICO score availability at the Junum website. Also, thank you for the additional info on Junum.

It is really appreciated when you respond because I and others will update the forum with our results as my (our)experiences with Junum grow beyond the initial application for assistance.

Also, if you have any additional info to share on Lexington, please share it because Lexington or Stroud will be my next stop if Junum doesn't work out.

Thank you