To Kristi: Re: Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jun 26, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

In another thread, you mentioned that Junum is developing a credit monitoring service for all 3 CRA's. This is terrific as none of us wants to have to subscribe to 3 CRA monitoring service.

Let us know when this available. I am a former Junum client. I was HIGHLY satisfied with Junum but dropped them as I felt there was nothing more they could do for me.

I will become a Junum client again as soon as this credit monitoring service is available.

Thanks - Jim

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Kristi

Will one be able to subscribe to this service without subscribing to their other services?

If so , what is the proposed cost of this service?

3. 4kristi

4kristi Active Member

Bill - Jim ,
    I think you will have the option to join for three separate products.

1.: Credit Analysis (Detect Errors)
    2.: Credit Enhancement (Repair)
    3.: Protect Identity and Monitor

I believe they are working on some other features but at this time they are confidential because of competitors.

I do know that they are adding/revising services so that people who have completed the repair process can stay members for a reduced fee so they can continue to monitor and improve their credit.

Don't quote me on that because I am not sure :)

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hi Kristi,

I won't quote you to anyone but...

Your post was great news because if Junum does price their services differently, I will probably rejoin in a heartbeat to use their products other than "credit restoration".

Once again, I want to thank you for making me and other members of the board aware of Junum. I never heard of them until last fall, when I was new on the board and you brought it up.

Best wishes - Jim