To: Leo Re: "Creditexpert"

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jun 25, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks guy for all your info on Creditexpert.

In regard to the "dispute function"...

This morning, I got onto Creditexpert at 5:05 a.m. pacific time. No dispute function.

I tried a second time at 8:05 pacific time. The dispute function worked fine.

A friend contacted the "Creditexpert" people on their toll free number. She was told that the dispute function is available at 8:00 a.m., regardless, of which time zone you are in. This part of my post is of course second hand info, but I thought I would pass it along.

I don't know when the dispute function is removed at the end of the day. It was not available on Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks again for the help. It should be interesting to see how long the disputes will take to resolve.

Best wishes - Jim

2. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

no problem.

incorrect personal info gets updated with 48 hours.

I don't know about disputes. Mileage could vary per person I guess.

At least we have a easy way to put in disputes now.

btw, I don't want to give anyone the impression I am thinking I invented the dispute thing. I just happened to be the first guy posting the info.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I'll check Wednesday for the personal stuff.

Although, even if it takes them 30 days. I would still be ahead of the game compared to written requests.

As you recommended, I took it easy with Creditexpert. I did not want to overwhelm them with too many disputes.