To Lizardking Re; Inquiries

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chriscraft, Mar 25, 2001.

1. chriscraft

chriscraft Well-Known Member

Lizardking - I recall that from past posts that you have had some success in getting inquiries deleted from your reports. I don't think that my credit repair service is addressing these (I am going to verify this before doing anything, of course), and I would like to know what has to be done to get rid of them. If you have done this in the past successfully, what do I do? Dispute by phone, letter, both? If letter, do you have a form to use?

Appreciate the help. This board is a wonderful resource to have at my disposal. Thank you very much.

2. chriscraft

chriscraft Well-Known Member

Re: To Lizardking Re; Inquirie

Lizardking - Thanks. I will review the past posts and will see what's there. By the way, do you happen to know how much an inquiry hurts you versus a negative item, like a collection account? Which is worse? I would assume the latter rather than the former, but given the bizarre way the CRA's - and the FICO scores - work, I won't be bold enough to assume anything. Your thoughts on this? Hope your dinner is nice, by the way. Thanks for responding.