To Lizardking Re: Inquiries

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chriscraft, Mar 27, 2001.

1. chriscraft

chriscraft Well-Known Member

Lizardking,

I finally read all of your recent posts regarding challenging inquiries. Since my credit repair service is not working on having the inquiries on my reports deleted and is solely focusing on the other negatives, I decided to take a stab at having the inquiries removed myself. Today I disputed 35 inquiries on my Equifax, 14 on Experian, and 18 on TransUnion. I broke up the disputes into 7 different certified letters as per your suggestions. It took all night to do that work! We'll see how well it works.

Thanks for all the info on this topic. I hope that I have the same success that you did in having these irritating items deleted from my reports. I appreciate the help and will keep you updated on my progress.

2. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

Chriscraft

Did you use a specific letter that you found here from Lizard? If so, was it in a post that I can research. I thought I might give some inquires a stab and see what happens.

thanks,

judy

3. chriscraft

Re: Chriscraft - To Judyputy

Judyputy, I prepared my own letter to dispute the inquiries. I did, however, incorporate the suggestions given by Lizardking over the past few weeks. I don't know if my letter is good, bad, or otherwise, but if you would like me to post it for you later on tonight when I get home, I will. Just let me know.

4. chriscraft

Re: Chriscraft - To Judyputy

Will do. Thanks for the input, as always.