to: lizardking re: lawsuits..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ender, Apr 11, 2001.

1. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Hey Lizardking,

I hope to follow in your footsteps and getting all 3 of my reports spanking CLEAN. I am in the process of sending out validation letters to ALL the collection agencies, creditors, etc. listed on my CR. I am also going to send out letters w/ 10 disputes on each letter to the 3 CRA.

My question: Should I send all these normal mail? Or return receipt requested? I ermember you said you only sent return receipt requested for the final letter when you threatened to sue. Is that correct? Thanks in advance..

2. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Re: to: lizardking re: lawsuit

So when it did come to lawsuit time, did you simply just keep copies of the letters you sent, even though you couldn't prove when or even if the CRA had received it? I just want to make sure the ammo I have handy if and when it comes to the lawsuit will be sufficient in court. Thanks again..

3. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Re: to: lizardking re: lawsuit

Okay, I will send all letters are least certified then. From the count of things of outgoing mail, I have about 20 total going to creditors/collection agencies and the 3 going to the 3 CRA's. We'll see how things round goes.. thanks again.