To Lizardking

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Apr 8, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Lizard, I read your polite and somewhat jestful post to Anne regarding the "Bureau of Prisons" e-mail address. I am going to accept Anne at her word that she is at work and just a fellow seeker of credit info. I also want to encourage everyone with a question to post on the board. BUT...

You have a point. In the last couple of weeks, there have been 3 people here all posting from prisons or correctional facilities of some type. I have been on the board for a while and never noticed this until recently. I find this a bit odd.

What do you think?

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I asked for your thoughts. Thanks for sharing. I'll leave it at that.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Jim,

How are you doing? STranger!

roni

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Good Roni!

Say, when you got your GM card did Household contact you for followup information. See my post to Chet today.

Thanks

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Lizard

At no time did I think you were being short or rude with me. You are definitely a regular here now.

I have the luxury of posting from my employer because I teach at a University. But most companies do not allow this. Now keep your sense of humor here...

But if I begin to see posts from Attica, Folsom etc. I am really going to wonder if these are from the guards. It hasn't happened yet but sometimes scams start in the prison library especially credit card scams.

We have such strange postings here the last month that perhaps my imagination is too active.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Lizard

Jim, I dont think your imagination is too far off. Anyway, Gm didnot call and verify anything at all.
    BTW, I am fine too.

roni

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks Roni!

8. Saar

Saar Banned

Re: Thanks Roni!

We can only wonder what she's in for :)

Saar