To: LKH and MP$40 Re: Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Mar 8, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I am no Junum expert but my experience was positive so far.

LKH - If Junum sent your dispute letters out 3 weeks ago, you may here from TU and Experian soon that they "just got your dispute letters yesterday". So much for CRA honesty. LOL

MP$40 - Didn't you have some good success with Junum on your 1st round of disputes? Did any of the CRA's acknowledge receipt of the disputes. If so, what is your spin on things. I tend to think Junum is honest and the CRA's are not when it comes to telling the truth about when documentation is forwarded to the CRA's.

2. smiley

smiley Guest

not MP or LKH but...

I have had a lot of success with Junum after a touch and go start-up with them. They have been able to get deletions that were "verified" when I tried. I am going to go one more round of disputes then possibly cancel. The last two things on my reports which are paid will fall off in January anyway so I can wait it out.

I'm somewhat new to this board and enjoy everyone's post. Been reading awhile but never replied. Keep up the good work.

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I'm MP! :)

I had a really nice post going but thanks to the auto refresh.....I lost it! :-(

I'll re-type my response in a few.....hopefully I can remember everything. Damn auto refresh! :-||

4. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: I'm MP! :)

Author: MP$40 (---.qntm.com)
    Date: 03-09-01 10:33

I had a really nice post going but thanks to the auto refresh.....I lost it! :-(

I'll re-type my response in a few.....hopefully I can remember everything! :-||

. Damn auto refresh ===============
    ===============================
    Damn auto refresh You have 45 minutes to compose and post before it refreshes" Just how long was your POST Any Way?

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Maybe it involved a very thought out process.

6. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

If I'm writing out something and have to look up an item or are doing several other things also, I now compose in Word and then copy & paste. It's not worth the frustration of losing the post
    just an idea