To: LKH / Re: CRA's

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Mar 24, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

On round 1 of my Junum disputes, both TU and Experian sent me the letter notifying me that they were working on my disputes.

On round 2 Experian sent me the letter. TU sent me another letter refusing to re-verify the 2 negative items on my report as they were verified on round 1.

I have never received the "notifying letter" as I call it from Equifax.

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I haven't received notice from any of the bureaus. All I have received was the updated report from TU. Mail just came and again, no updates or notices from equifax or experian.

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

also

I did get another preapproved MC offer today from First Savings Bank. The preapprovals are starting to come in regularly like they used to so obviously something is changing in my reports. I just don't know what it is because I haven't received updates YET!

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

also

LKH - What kind of terms were on the MC offer from First Savings Bank? Do they have an 800 #?

On another topic, Cap One gave me a 13.9% variable rate on my gold card as the result of my planet feedback letter. It was 17.9% fixed. I am not going to post this under a new topic yet because I amm still negotiating with them on another matter and I want to be able to tell the whole story when the negotiation is completed. Cap One - man are they slick!!!

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: also

The terms were your general bs offer. 18.9% apr, credit line up to 2500 (min 250) and a 50 annual fee. I don't want it or need it. Oh, no 800 #. I was just making the point that I used to get all kinds of offers and when my troubles hit, they stopped. In the past 3-4 months I have started to get offers weekly.

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Re: also

I agree LKH.

I guess you will be getting more mail now!!!