To: LKH Re: Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jun 13, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey LKH,

As you know, I dropped Junum last month when I felt that they had doen all they could do for me. I was very satisified with the work they did.

Today, I verified that they did not attempt to bill me in June. After all I am no longer a member, but mistakes do happen.

Junum did bill me for a full month on the day I notified them that I was no longer a client of theirs. I don't really care as I notified them about 3/4 into the months billing cycle. So threy got about $5 out me since they did not prorate my last month with them.

I just thought I would mention this to you in advance of the upcoming date when you will thank them for their service (17 deletions, I believe) and say good bye.

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Hey Jim,

Congrats on finishing up. You've done well! Junum credited me for June since I mailed my reports within 30 days of signing up. So, they honor their promises as far as I can tell. The bad news is I am far from being finished. I re-added up all my deletions and it is 19 not 17, but 1 was reinserted. I have no idea what round Junum is on now as they are disputing 2 times a month.The thing that bothers me is they are disputing 4-5 year old 30 day lates as opposed to the more recent, bigger problems. They have disputed everything on experian now, and only got 5 deletions. I guess it was a good time to have Lex. start on experian as Experian refused to investigate the last disputes from Junum saying they had already been disputed. As far as the re-insertion, I think I have Exp. by the gonads. I asked them what certified info they received and was told it was just re-reported on the monthly update. That is no-no. And for the repo, I will send them a verification letter on about the 20th of June. By the time they get back to me with the info it should be after July1. They SOL will run on 6/30 so I should be in the clear. Anyway, sorry about rambling, just thought you might be interested in what was going on.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hi LKH!

Enjoyed your reply to my post. Don't apologise for any "rambling".

The moment I see any threads on Lex from you or DaveLV etc., I read them immediately.

I am convinced that you made the right decision to become a Lex client. I appreciate that you will keep us updated on your lexington experience.

As we have discussed, I am also convinced that my credit reports need to rest for a few months before i start more disputes and possibly more credit applications.

Thanks - Jim