To: LKH Re: Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jun 27, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey guy - haven't seen much of you on the board lately.

This is just an update for you on my Junum 3rd round results. Remember that I had a lot of trouble with EX acknowledging the 3rd dispute. Then I obtained a copy of my EX report via EX Credentials to which I belong.

I reported that Junum apparently got 1 additional item off my report. I was surprised but happy as that made a total of 14 Junum deletions.

Anyway, I noticed that a "Good account" dating back to the '80's was also missing.

Yesterday, I contacted the good account - and found out they are no longer reporting to Experian. I never accused Junum of disputing the good account but anyway I now know that they had nothing to do with the deletion.

Best wishes - Jim

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Hey Jim,

I've been around. I just don't post unless I have something to say. Anyway, you had great results with Junum. It only took what, 3 rounds for you to get cleaned up and go prime. I wish I could say the same. I still have quite a way to go. I should get an updated TU report today. The deletions came fast at the beginning, but as the negatives become fewer, the deletions are not real easy to come by. I've just got a couple of things left on TU, but Experian still has 6 to go and Equifax still has about 8 to go. My scores for some reason are not going up when the deletions are shown, and I'm still getting only subprime offers. It can get depressing at times. Continued success to you.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that you are depressed at the slower pace of credit restoration. I have respected the manner in which you have challenged your credit history, the CRA's etc. You'll be prime soon.

I still think it was a good move to hire Lexington.

When I got the Nextcard Platinum - EX and TU were both pulled. Perhaps at the right moment this would be a card to consider. I hesitated to say that, only because you live in a different state AZ vs CA and I don't really know which CRA(s) they would pull. I do know that had they pulled EQ, I would not have Nextcard in my portfolio. LOL

Good hearing from you.