To LKH Re: Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Apr 8, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I know that you saw the Lex letter of DaveLV. Has this encouraged you to approach Junum and ask about their strategy / letters etc. I know you are a very proactive guy and I thought I would ask.

I haven't seen the Lex letter but it must have been childish from what I read. Strategy??

Thanks.

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I asked the rep I spoke with at Junum recently if they would tell me what the dispute letter says. The answer was a big fat NO. But, to be completely honest, I have seen great results so far. I am completely satisfied with the exception of equifax claiming now that they haven't received the second round 1 dispute, that I really don't care how they do it. As long as it keeps working, they can keep sending the letters no matter how juvenile they may appear to be.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

That is my view also.

Jason defended the letter pretty decently and DaveLV will keep us updated so I guess who cares. dave did us all a favor by presenting the information.

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Someone yesterday and Roni today have said that someone posted a Junum letter here recently. I didn't see it, but am asking Roni or whoever saw it to post the jist of it here. I am curious as to how they dispute. Even if I had a copy of it in front of me, I would still have them do it as they have had much better results than I did and I really don't have the time or patience necessary to do this on my own. Also, I am calling equifax again tomorrow, if they say again that they haven't received the disputes, I am going to tell Junum to send it certified r/r and to bill me for it. I am getting tired of their stall tactics. I never had this problem with them when I disputed on my own.

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I saw that reference to a Junum letter that supposedly Kelly posted. I never saw the letter and I haven't seen Kelly on the board since she bought her home.

On another matter, Jason recently said that Kelly is still a Lex client.

6. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

That's interesting. Didn't Kelly say she wasn't?

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I am not sure Kelly make "technically" still be a client, but they haven't done ANYTHING for her, they never helped when she was paying them and never helped when they offered for free.

Mom

9. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

At the time kelly bought her house she verbally said that she was unhappy with Lex and firing them even though Lex quit billing her as she was so unhappy with their lack of progress. Later, Jason mentioned she was still with them. That is all I know. I wish Kelly would update us on the board.