To: LKH

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Apr 22, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey guy!!

Are you going to contact Junum and discuss with them your experience with TU? I am curious as to how Junum will respond if you call.

Keep us posted.

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I called Junum on this. I told the rep what had happened. She put me on hold and came back and said "you signed a power of attorney. So if they say an attorney is helping you it's ok. You gave us the authority to do so." I asked her if they sign the disputes with my name or if they use Junums' name. I couldn't get an answer to that one. All in all, what they said was that Transunion is probably just trying to scare me into not disputing in the future.

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

also

I logged onto my account at Junum yesterday. I had sent my updated experian report last week. They show now that they have disputed transunion on 4/6 and again o 420. They one from 4/20 should be to experian not transunion. I really hope they didn't screw up and send my experian disputes to transunion. That would not be too good.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

SCARE TACTICS!!!

Transunion is probably just trying to scare me into not disputing in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THE CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES ARE RUNNING SCARED...THEY MIGHT (in the future) BE "HELD LIABLE" FOR WRONG INFORMATION BEING POSTED ON YOUR CREDIT REPORT.

THEY MAY HAVE TO PAY YOU WITH-OUT YOU GOING TO COURT...

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Interesting.

I am glad you called and I suspect that TU is trying to scare you. As I mentioned, the Experian rep messed with me last fall on the phone. Actually, she outsmarted and out negotiated me. I haven't called back since. The CRA's would have to be stupid not to train their reps to mess with consumers. After all the lenders pay for the CRA's.