To LKH

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Apr 26, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I hope you read my NEXTCARD success post.

I still have not heard anything from Household on the GM card!!! I called again Monday and the rep said it is in process and requested I call back next week at another 800 #. I don't care if I get the GM card or not but Household credit services is living upi it's reputation for being slow and non-responsive. I have to remind myself that my friend who has a GM card really likes it because of the 5% rebate.

How are you making out these days?

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I did read your post - see below. I have applied two times for nextcard and was declined both times. Didn't even offer me a secured card. So, I don't know if I want to take a third chance even though I would probably get it if they just check TU. Also, I just checked my account with Junum, and they charged me for deletions yesterday. But, they still only have 8 deletions listed, which were all on TU. They missed the 5 from experian. 5 freebies?

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I am almost certain that Nextcard checked 2 CRA's not just TU on me. I agree that Chase might be a better choice for you. I can't apply at Chase because I discharged a Chase card in my BK.

Junum only charges for deletions in "up tp $40 increments" per month. This is a curtesy to customers. You will get charged for the 5 next month.

Keep us posted.

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I know about the max. of 5 deletions charged per month, but total deletions are only showing as 8 not 13. If TU would hurry up and send me my updated report so I know exactly where I stand, then I would apply. But not until then.

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Junum

Oh now I see what you mean.

Junum messed up my activity log when they updated their website.

They also listed my deletions as 14 instead of the 13 actually deleted.

At least they got the correct info in the billing log.

6. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: Junum

They wouldn't dare mess up on billing info. LOL