To: LKH

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Apr 29, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Today in the Orange County Register newspaper, there was an article about the "Chase Platinum Card". It discussed the pro (teaser rate) and the cons (many) of the card.

If you get a chance, you might want to look it up on the internet.

On another topic, I was sorry to hear that the CRA received 2 disputes on your behalf. But I agree with Nave? that it probably is not a big deal.

That darned Experian. I still have not received results from my 3rd round of disputing and I can never get an on-line copy of my report. I have requested a snail-mail copy via Credentials which i will probably see in a week. I hate to contact EX by telephone but I may do it anyway this week.

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Jim. I really have no idea why they disputed to TU on the 6th and again on the 20th as it shows online. TU was never a topic of discussion when I called Junum. I may call tomorrow and ask why they did this.
    How long has your 3rd round with exp. been out? Also, just curious, what are you going to do about the remaining items that Junum couldn't get removed? I assume after you receive your exp. report that you will cancel Junum? Then what, Lexington?