To Momof3

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Apr 26, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I hope that you will consider returning to the board. We expect changes to the board that will allow you to block out people from posting to your post. You would be able to ignore that person all together and still share information.

I know you dont need this board. But this board needs you. Long after all the fluff is gone, this board will need someone months down the road to take the time to answer the simple questions of the newcomers. Come on Mom, you know how people come here, start a fuss and then Leave and post every blue moon later.

I wish you would reconsider.

roni

2. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

I echo Roni's sentiments, Mom. We miss you here on the board. We need you. Please don't let the actions and rudeness of a few jerks run you off. There are still a lot of us good folks still hanging around.

Donna

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Ditto and ditto. Hurry back.

4. Desdemona

Desdemona Well-Known Member

Come back Momof3

Rob,

I disagree. I have always treasured Roniâ??s, Momof3, LKH, Lizardking and George (and the countless others I didnâ??t name) posts and have learned a lot from them. I would take the advise of someone who has been there, done that rather then someone who â??mightâ? know the answer. The only soap opera that goes on here is when someone steps outsides the bounds of decency, and then the poop hits the fan. Which unfortunately is way too often. With the new board in place you will be able to ignore whom you want, when you want. I hope they never give it a rest. :~)

5. CF

CF Active Member

Re: Come back Momof3

As another long time visitor on this board I would also like to see you reconsider. You have in the past and present inspired people to take care of business in an ehtical manner. Losing your input would be a huge loss to this board and all of the people who look here for advice.

CF

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Come back Momof3

I dont think Momof3 even reads this board anymore. I will continue to try to reach her thru emails.

roni