To: MP$40 & Roni / Re - Ju

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Oct 26, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I am a new member of Junum. When I called them, I was informed that when they get your credit reports, they evaluate them and just start disputing. I was also told that if I had some specific item that for whatever reason I did not want disputed to let them know and a hand written note will be given to the "credit evaluator" by the person answering the phone. I had no such request to make so I didn't pursue this.

On a second topic, I was told that my FICO score(s) may be available on-line in another month. The legalities are still being worke out.

Roni - Do you have anything else to share with us? You are further along with this than me. What is the process for the 2nd go around of deletions?

Thanks - Jim

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: To: MP$40 & Roni / Re

I spoke with Junum today. They called me back after trying to reach them for several days. I told them that I had not receive any info from the 3 bureaus and they sent out disputes 9/12 as per the junum website. The person said to allow 30-45 days to hear from the bureaus. In other words, WAIT. OK, I can deal with that. I already know experian deleted 3 items. I pulled transunion at worthknowing.com 2 days ago and that one hadnot changed though. Who knows with equifax. But nonetheless, I am waiting for the updated reports and junum will dispute all over again. I really hope the scores will be available soon.

3. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Equifax report is available on line immediately for a charge of 8 bucks.
    www.equifax.com

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You can only get it once in 30 days. done that already.

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Thanks Jim!

I appreciate the valuable information. I think what I'm going to do is wait for the results of my judgment disputes w/ TransU and Experian and then proceed with signing up w/ Junum to assist me in cleaning up my credit reports.