To:NanaC-Junum/The Avalanche Rule

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by eviljeeba, Apr 30, 2001.

1. eviljeeba

eviljeeba Well-Known Member

Nana:

You had mentioned something about "The Avalanche Rule" when I posted asking about Junum. Can you explain what that is?

I am new at this, so I thank you very much for your help.

I had heard from some people that in after using Junum, that their accounts were flagged as "Possible Fraud Accounts" by the credit reporting agencies. Has this happened to you, or anyone else out there?

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Not at all!

Although people have their opinions about effectiveness...no one that I have seen, read, or heard from, has had an account "flagged", in any way, by their own efforts, Junums efforts or any efforts. PERIOD.

-Dave

3. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

I do believe that NanaC's signature line (it goes in every email she sends) refers to the mysterious Avalanche Rule. Therefore, I don't think it was aimed at a specific topic and/or your individual post, unless I missed something :)
    So..NanaC.....what is it???? or did I miss it? woo-hoo! Lots 'o Vicodin left!

AnnMarie

4. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Nana And Breeze? were going at it one day about pro hockey, and I think that the Avalanche are a pro hockey team. Not too sure, but I tried.

5. Toothman

Toothman Well-Known Member

The "Avalanche Rule" is not a principle of credit repair, folks. When she signs her posts with "Remember the Avalanche Rule", she is referring to the Colorado Avalanche professional hockey team. :)

By the way, NanaC.....I say Penguins all the way :)

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

First, I'm at work, so please don't panic about the server! It's me!

Second, you all have totally brightened my day (except for Toothman and his penguins)...I can't tell you! I teach 8th grade so be patient with me...

The Avalanche Rule is a special rule which says that deletions occur in the lunar month following the sixth avalanche of the ........

Just kidding...it's my hockey team...Colorado Avalanche!!! Forsberg rocks!!!

And, as for Junum....I have had nothing flagged (I have gotten the dumb credit repair letter) which I ignored and got great results after receiving it anyway. :)

hehehehe...I'm still giggling..hehehehehe