To Nave and ALL my fellow experts

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mother2, May 7, 2001.

1. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

I just received my credit reports from Junum. Here are the results:

TU: disputed 4 accounts, no deletion.
    Exp: disputed 3 accounts, 1 deletion
    Equ: disputed 3 accounts, 2 deletion (including my JUDGEMENT)

YES, YES, WOOOOO HOOOO....I am so happy, Equifax would not delete my judgement. I disputed it 3 times and sent paperwork. WOW I am flying high. I can't believe it. Thank you all for helping me keep my hopes up when I receive my TU report with no deletions. I will gladly pay Junum $30 for my deletions. Hell, I'll pay double for the Judgement deletion. Hmmmm now I wonder what my score will be without that Judgement. Anyone care to take a guess. I'll check it tomorrow or wednesday and let you know. Thank you all and thanks Junum. I wish I had known about this board sooner. I probably would be house hunting now.

:eek:) :eek:) :O) :eek:) ;o)

2. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Congrats. Keep us updated.

3. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

That is great news! I am waiting on round 1 results from Junum, and if they are that great for you, I can't wait to see my own results.

Congratulations!

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

WAY TO GO!!! I am very happy for you. Your hard work is paying off. You'll have that house in no time!!

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Wow! That's great results..I'm excited for you!

I also have had great results with my Round 2 Junums just now coming in. (See TU, Round 2 Junum post)...

It's so exciting, isn't it??

And, today I got my paperwork to officially fill out for our house...we are moving to Texas, back home in July!)

Sigh...things are looking up

Again..doing the happy dance for you..

::::::::::::waving at Erica, shouting "Hiya!":::::::::

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

P.S. I'm NOT an expert..but I couldn't resist posting with that title..teehee

7. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Thank you all.

I'm doing the happy dance, toasting, the whole nine yards.

Thanks Miles. I see you've been checking up on me. It's all good. I am working hard and with the help of you and the others, I'm sure I will have a house....someday.

Has anyone heard from Momof3? How's she doing? I'm kind of behind in keeping up with the board now since I have to work double hard. You know us moms never get a break. :eek:) Well, maybe once a year...this Sunday.

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Yeeeeah!! Way to go Mom! House meet mom, mom this is house...have a good time, play nicely with each other. :) I am very happy for you.

-Dave