To Nave: Have you heard..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mother2, Apr 9, 2001.

1. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

anything yet from Junum? If I remember correctly, we sent joined at sent out credit reports around the same time. Just wanted to know if you had any luck yet. The suspense is really killing me. I'm ready to buy a home but I may miss out on the interest rates. :eek:(

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Mom,
    Well, funny you should ask...I forgot to post on Friday that I received a note from TU and Ex that my disputes were received. TU says 1 week after Junum sent them Ex has no date of receipt only date on my letter. LKH and others tell me Eq does not send a notice. Nothing from Junum, but I am told that is normal...the next contact should come from the CRAs after the "rule" on the disputed items...Dates are:
    Date reports were received: March 21
    Date disputes were sent: March 21
    Date TU says recived: March 27 (Eq says Apr 4)

Thats all I got for now...Ill keep you all informed. -Dave

3. mother2

I haven't even received a letter confirming that any of the CRAs received my disputes. Now I'm worried.

Good Luck to you.

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

No ... you were after me...mine came Friday last week...give it a bit...when were your Junum disputes sent (see the activity log in MyJunum)?

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Sorry, my bad...mine only shows receipt of reports...not dispute sent dates...so - When does your activity log say Junum received your reports?

6. mother2

March 27th is when they received my reports. So I guess sometime around the end of April I should hear something back from them...right?

7. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

No, in about a week. Mine was the 21st...you are about a week behind me. I got mine Friday, yours will come this Friday (or early next week). These are just confirmations that the CRA has received "some kind of" dispute from you, nothing more...but the TU letter does have a date that says if you do not hear from us by XX/YY/ZZ call this #...not sure what good that'll do.

As they say in Jamaica, soon come "mom" :) -Dave

8. mother2

Thanks. ;o)

9. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I have never received a confirmation notice from any of the cra's. But, I have received updated reports from tu and exp. Equ. will take awhile as Junum had to resend the dispute because they claim to have never received it.

10. mother2

Well, I'm hoping and praying for a great first round. I'll keep my fingers crossed and let ya'll know.

I have about 10 negs on each report. I would like them all to come off but will settle for 1/2. Half is better than 10. :eek:)

11. MikeB

MikeB Banned

FYI, expect up to 60 days for receipt of corrected CRs on the first round. Good Luck.

MikeB