To people on the board

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Angel, Jun 9, 2000.

1. Angel

Angel Guest

Some of you have been so nice, I thank you for all your info.I did what you suggested I called and canceled my credit card and set up a payment plan with them I could afford.I want to tell you a little about how I got into this situation.They say trouble comes in 3's well it did more than that,my husband was the only one working we have 3 kids, oldest had open heart surgery 4 yrs. ago he is now 9 .On the way home from work he had a wreck crushed his arm had surgery on it 12 screws and 2 steel plates,a week later his appendix busted was in icu a week, a month later my 6 yr old came down with toxic sentivitis was in the hospital almost 2 weeks,6 months later I found out at age 27 I had cervical cancer had a hysterectomy , doc, did not sew me up good laid and hemmoraged for 2 days blood went from 14 to 3 heart rate started getting fast 160 beats a minute then down to 5, I almost died plus had to have cancer treatments. So what I'm trying to say is I was not a shopaholic and did this for fun,I guess my husband could not handle the sickness and our marriage fell apart that's I just wanted everyone to know I was not a dead beat....Sorry for the typo's and running my mouth so long..Ang again thanks to all of you for the info...

2. Angel

Angel Guest

my husband was the one that wrecked and the appendix ..just wanted to clear that up...

3. BOB

BOB Guest

ANGEL, your story is a testament to those who think only deadbeats, shopaholics,
    and drugged out winos have credit problems.
    If I had a dollar for everytime some idiot
    posted ("if you pay your bills on time and stop being a deadbeat you wouldn't have credit problems") I would be rich. Thanks for your wonderful Thank You to the board,
    there are some great people on here who truely try to help others with some great advice, I know they have helped me a great deal. Good Luck to you in the future.
    BOB

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Angel, I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hopefully things will change for the better soon. I know it is easier said than done, but please try to remain positive. I know it's hard, but remember that you all still have each other. I wish you only the best! :)

5. renae

renae Guest

Angel--So sorry to hear about all of your challenges. But don't give up--just keep on keeping on! It may take awhile, you can have good credit again just be patient. And your life in general will also look a lot better if it hasn't already! Take care!