To: PSUgirl

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jun 14, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hi PSUgirl!

Congrats on having 9 inquiries deleted from your TU report. That is great. Here are a couple of questions...

1. Only 5 were disputed. Did you write the letters to the lenders yourself using the methodology you outlined in another thread?

2. Do you have any idea how the remaining 4 of 9 got deleted?

I have 10 inquiries on my EX report from Jan to April and I would love to challenge the lenders on 5 of those inquiries.

Thanks - Jim

2. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Hi Jim!

Sorry I took forever to post back. I was out! So, to answer your question:

I used the method that I posted. I just sent one letter to Trans Union. The letter was hand written. I sent the letter regular mail. The letter explained that the FCRA allows me to dispute negative info, and inquires are negative.

I told you that Trans Union was lazy! Someone must have messed up and deleted more than I wanted. I did call during the dispute process to make sure that they are going to remove them. At that time, I found out that they where deleting 9. I was excited, but I wanted to see it to believe it!

Also, I have, in the past, use the method that was described in the other post, and I have had success with it. So, good luck and let me know whats up with your equifax!

Its a really nice afternoon/night, so im going to go sit in the spa with some friends and sip on some drinks!

Later,

Psugirl