to racinut88

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by k, Apr 5, 2001.

1. k

k Guest

thanks
    about the 80-15-5 loan.im in irving, texas.
    im in texas.

2. racinut88

racinut88 Well-Known Member

That is great. Can you give me a little credit profile? I can hook you up with a lady in Texas that could maybe help you out.

3. k

k Guest

yeah.
    my scores are 649 equifax, 654 tu, 717 experian
    yearly salary is 63k
    debt is 450
    trying for house in a range of about 225k
    figure i can getmorehouse with 80-15-5 loan
    thanx

4. racinut88

This is what I can do. I think it would be for the best. I know a lady in San Antonia tha does mortgages and says she gets what ever people want. She is real good. If you want to talk to her give me a way to get you her number. Do you have Yahoo MSG?

5. racinut88

That is San Antonio.

6. k

k Guest

i got a mtg guy, he's just been out of town and i cant get ahold of him to know wht the rates are. wont be back until next week. just thought someone on this post knew what they might be.

7. racinut88

It is going to depend on the company he put's you through. My rates in Pa for that type of loan on a 590-630 is 10-12%
    Now she uses much different things and she told me she can persuade to give real good rates. What your guy gets is up to him. Keep in mind I can put you in touch if you want. I am not trying to get your business in anyway myself just wanting to get you the best.

8. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Racinut88

Hello, Racinut88.

What does 88 stand for?
    Are you a mortgage banker or broker?
    Are you licensed to be one?
    Why do you also post under the name "Nutty28?"

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Richguy.

This is the second time you have ask this to racinut88 post. What are you getting at? I know what it sounds like...but dont want to ASSUME. Is it becasue your last post on 3/29/01 received no response by racinutt88.

roni

10. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Re: Richguy.

Roni,

Thank you for asking.

Racinut88 claims to have clients and find mortgages for people, yet writes and spells like an illiterate teenager. Some of our unwanted visitors have also pretended to be in business, and have shown similar patterns of spelling and grammar.

Some of my investigative posts were deleted by pbm, as was the totally bogus "850 FICO" post by Racinut88. You can still search the other posts by racinut88 and nutty28, and then form your own conclusions about the identity behind those (and other) names.

Even if this is really a person named "Racinut," the impersonation of a licensed professional is probably illegal in itself. So I ask if this person has a license. So far, there is no response.

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

dang richguy. you are on the case....

roni

12. racinut88

I am a rep for a company and that is only a per hour wage. No license required, nothing illegal at all. Why would a mortgage broker need credit help? I'm not stupid and I knew you guys wouldn't be. I do have a good contact in Texas that I would put anyone in touch with. They are only licensed in Texas. You can say what you want and think what you want but I have done nothing but try to help when I could. I want nothing to do with making money from the people on here. I don't want to do anything to get any income what so ever from this, but I will however help others in anyway I can. As far as the 850 thing It was what I seen it was right from the report the office faxed me. I posted this because I myself didn't think it was legit. What did I do? I just asked a question. As far as grammer, I am sorry I type away and don't proof what I type. I see a lot of posts that have bad grammer but don't see them get blasted all the time. I don't think I am harming any one here with anything I post. I don't get rude like others have and I put up with a bunch of crap that I shouldn't. I am here for the same reason as anyone. What more can I say but to speak my mind and try to give as much help to these people as I can. I'd like to receive what help I can. I guess you have to be one who has been successful in beating the CRA's to be able to give here. Nobody out there knows me, if you did you sure wouldn't slam me the way you just did. I suppose I won't get any good advice here no more from my posts so I will just read and learn and watch others get put down just like I did.....Someone tell me what I actually did wrong?

13. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Re: Racinut.

---from your post---
    ".....Someone tell me what I actually did wrong?"
    -------------------

Nothing, I would not worry about it, I have seen you post legit and help people in the past. Keep it up. Just spell check in the future :)

-Dave

14. racinut88

I just figured I would help K with her question and since she was in Texas, I would put her in touch with this lady.
    This Lady would even give her what she knows without getting her business. WHY? GOOD HEARTED!!!!!

The name change............ I changed due to me using it on another board and it was got confusing, so I changed.

15. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Take it from me. Just brush that off.

roni

16. racinut88

I'm not so sure what people want from others on here sometimes. You don't spell something right or you try to answer a question for someone they give you *&^&% without giving a little bit. It isn't any wonder people like BOBBY and those other name post the way they do.......

17. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Actually, I think Bobby is someone who was insulted on this board many moons ago. He knows alot about credit and is able to camouflage himself well at this site. Cheer up.
    Can you explain PSUgirl though.

roni

18. racinut88

No but if you seen what is in PSU you could understand. Not saying everyone there is bad now just alot of them....

19. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Yes, I am in phily and I can understand the boredom up in them woods at PSU.

roni

20. racinut88

I grew up 10 minutes from there. crazy place.........