To: Richguy / about Juniper

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jan 20, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

If you have applied to Juniper, call them and check the status of your application. My letter of rejection was dated 1 day after I applied. The postmark was 2 days after applying. After 5 days, I called and was told the application is pending. The impression I got was that if the app is declined the rep will say it is pending. If the app is approved, they will tell you immediately.

2. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

RE: To: Richguy / about Junipe

Thanks for the information. That's something I could easily get anxious about. I still haven't decided whether to apply, but I do appreciate people such as yourself who go out of your way to make it easy for me.

BTW, did you get the card? You listed your accounts recently, but I don't recall much except for abc and xyz credit unions.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

No I did not get the Juniper c

It was a waste of time to have applied for it as I have a BK in my background. Others on the board who have BK'd in the past all mentioned that Juniper denied them a card irregardless of what their current FICO score etc. is.

Good luckwith making your decision to apply or not.

4. John S

John S Guest

RE: No I did not get the Junip

all mentioned that Juniper denied them a card irregardless of what their current FICO score

There's no such word as irregardless ... :)

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I heard this before but disagr

The English language continues to evolve over time.

Irregardless is a contraction of the words "irrational" and "regardless". The word began to fall from favor in the 1930's when the irrational connotation began to be viewed as somewhat insulting. Regardless is the kinder and gentler version of irregardless.

Irregardless is a "word" all right. I used it to be deliberately sarcastic and insulting in reference to Juniper.