To Roni Re: chase

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Nov 30, 2000.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

As you know we seem to have similar luck with approvals. I have started to read about chase but am getting lost in all the posts (39). I don't like this new set up. What are you trying to say? What was the original card you applied for and did you apply online? And does chase give instant approval online? I know I am supposed to be on the wagon but if theres a chance i can get chase, i will reconsider. BTW I received my Kays card today and it is so pretty. Its gold. And I received the citi plat. a few days ago. Thanks.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Hey molly.

Wazzup girl. Well this is what I am getting at. Chase is creeping out these cards on the sly. Congrats on the Kay Jewelers card. Zales turned my butt down. and so did Kay's they pulled equifax, ouch. But anyway, I think you should apply for the Chase gold card. Chase sent me a application for the plat, and they sent me an email for the plat. Come-on. My credit sucks. Now, I aint stupid enough to apply for the platinum. But, I got a classic card back in August. I thought it was because I was a Chase personal checking/savings customer. But I dont think it is that simple anymore. Think about it. I got about 40 inquiries. So I made a great example for the board. I have been turned down by every financial institution on the continential US. That is except Citi and Chase. I dont get solicitations, but I got them from Chase and Citi. I am just stating the facts. The only difference is Chase doesnot offer instant approval. And it takes them 30 days for approvals. That sucks. But the denials come very quick. I cant tell you what to do, but Chase has some good rates.

roni.

3. molly

molly Well-Known Member

ok I did it!

ok I applied for the classic. I wanted to play it conservative. They said: Thank you for your application. We will review the app. and notify you by us mail. Is that what your response was?

Ok now that was the last app. for 4 months at least. My b-day is april 1st so that is my goal. Do you remember what your response was?

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: ok I did it!

Cool, Molly
    Yes, everyone get the thanks for your app response. They dont do instant approvals. If you dont get a denial in the next week your chances are extremely good.

roni

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

FYI.....

I just called to get information on their secured account and the rep stated that they are extremely backlogged with applications that that it will take at least 4 weeks if you are approved!

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: FYI.....2

It took 4 weeks for my approval in August. THEY JUST SLOW AS Turtles.
    roni