To Roni/Titty Queen

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jo, Oct 15, 2000.

1. Jo

Jo Guest

"Your comments are not welcome"
    First off, I've been here WAAAAY longer than you, so f*** you and the horse you rode in on. If anyone's comments are not wanted, those would be yours in which you are a nasty @!#$. I don't deny that you've provided valuable information, but, you've become snappy and nasty in your responses to several people on several occasions.

Secondly, I only got on your "TIT", as you so eloquently put it, because you snapped when I was asking a simple question. You obviously read it the wrong way, but that's not my fault and there's nothing I can do about your stupidity.

So, here: I'm sorry that my QUESTION was taken offensively. I meant nothing by it. I hope that this will be my last post in which I write negatively of you.

Now, are you mature enough to drop it and apologize?

2. SBBURN

SBBURN Guest

I PERSONALLY HAVE GAINED INVALUABLE KNOWLEDGE FROM THE CITIBANK POSTS. I HAVE ONLY BEEN VISITING THIS BOARD FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS, BUT IT HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY ! THANKS GUYS!

3. MrBelvedr

MrBelvedr Guest

Please stop creating new useless message threads! Don't you guys know how to use a message board properly? you are supposed to reply to the message you are commenting on, now create a 'New Topic' !!!!

4. Jo

Jo Guest

Yes, I'm quite aware, but with all the morons (possibly including yourself) posting about Citibank, my post would get lost and roni would never see the message. Besides, my NEW POST is an apology- not a criticism...Besides, does a new thread really bother you that much? And "stop creating new useless message threads"? First, this is the first (maybe second- I could be forgetting something) thread directed to Roni and second, there needs to be a comma between "new" & "useless" ......
    You live in America- use how to learn ENGLISH!

5. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

Experts: Is there really supposed to be a comma there? (It made sense to me)

-Alwilda

Jo wrote:
    -------------------------------
    and second, there needs to be a comma between "new" & "useless"

6. Jo

Jo Guest

Yes..."new" & "used" are two adjectives.

7. Jo

Jo Guest

I meant "useless"...sorry.

8. David

David Well-Known Member

Yes, there needs to be a comma between the two adjectives!

9. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Or a conjunction, as in "new and useless."

10. marvin

marvin Well-Known Member

RE: Does it really matter?

With all the swearing, bad grammer, and whatever else, do we really need to complain about a simple comma? Besides, I thought this was a credit message board, not grammer glass

11. the other

the other Well-Known Member

RE: Does it really matter?

grammer = grammar

LOL - don't take it personally, I just thought it was funny :)