To: Roni

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Nov 24, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Have you tried Lexington law Firm or found anyone similar yet?

I plan to give Junum a few months to show results. If the results are positive, I will stay with them. If not, I will move on. I find it hard to believe that Lexington would be the only law firm in the credit repair business.

I saw your post on the Junum website. I did not reply because we converse here.

I joined Junum in early October. They acknowledged getting all my credit reports etc. in early November. Yesterday, I got a "big empty envelope" in the mail from Junum. presumably to mail back my updated credit reports when I receive them. My concern is when I will receive them from the credit bureaus.

If you have any additional thoughts, please share them.

Your friend - Jim

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: To: Jim

I dont really have anything new to say about junum. I sent my reports this week. I decided to stay with them until the new year.

roni

3. Eva

Eva Guest

I too sent in my credit reports about 3-4 weeks ago and they acknowledged they recieved them on their web site and that the disputes had been sent out. Well, I came home on Wednesday and I had a message from Junum saying that that have not yet received my reports and to give then a call so they could send out another envelope if i needed to. That pissed me off cause now I'm confused. The worst thing is, is that they sound more confused than me???

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Eva

That doesnot sound good.

roni

5. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Lexington's not the only law firm out there offering credit repair services.

Lexington's just the only one I know of that would answer your post, if you know what I mean.

6. Bob Price

Bob Price Guest

The best thing you could do for yourself is to call junum and cancel and demand a refund. They will try to give you three months instead, but be persistant and they will refund the last 3 payments. I know this because I used to work for them. They are going through extreme financial difficulty, and may be bankrupt soon. They closed down their Las Vegas office on October 5, 2000, without paying over 75 employees that worked there, and they never notified them either. They are facing multiple lawsuits from previous customers and from former employees, so the only thing I can suggest is to get out now! Good Luck!

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Thank you Bob. Cancelling tomorrow. I smelt a rat.

roni