To: Roni

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Tim, Apr 21, 2001.

1. Tim

Tim Guest

Roni,

You seem like a nice person really trying to clean up your credit.

If you haven't used Junum yet, I recommend that you don't and really just send dispute letters yourself.

Take me for example, a LONG time ago, I actually send out a few "rounds" and had almost half of the disputed "trades" or whatever deleted.

Use your own words, be sincere and simple. Really just Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS METHOD). These people who read your disputes don't know what the phrase "I will be forced to commence litigation" means! They are just ignant people working for like $10 an hour.

If you want some help, please let me know. I have some very simple tips I could share with you.

Also, I went back to read your response to the many congrats you received with regards to your student loan.

I was TRULY struck by what you said about the regulars not responding...

"I appreciate those who responded to the finale of my student loans situtation. And I am disappointed too that the many "regulars" at this site didnot post anything at all. Maybe they just missed the thread.....Nevertheless, keep getting those cards guys and cleaning those reports. And dont sue everybody at once guys....lol"

smoochies,

roni

I think they didn't respond because most of these guys are not like you. They'd rather threaten to sue than be responsible for their debts like you.

I wish you best of luck in your journey in repairing your credit.

Tim

PS - What the hell is a "bobby" anyway?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Taking your post simply on the merit of what it says, I thank you.

You are right on all accounts about me.

I will not down others on this board b/c I do not know when my life may fall apart financially. Basically, I believe 'to each its own'.

I used junum for about 2 months b/c I was interested in their loan program advertised at their website. I soon realized that stuff was a bunch of bunk. They just dispute credit items. I can do that myself. After seeing the letters at this site, I will take my time and work at getting items off.

I have a DMV public record on my transunion report. It is unfair b/c the state did not let me know I owed additional charges. They claimed they didnot get my address when I moved. I forwarded all my mail. I paid that debt immediately but I want it off b/c if I had know about the debt it would have not been a collection at all. There is always something. Does that make me a bad person? Wanting it off my report and all.

I hope everyone gets what they want from credit repair.

But, if I get my credit file flagged b/c I used junum for 2 months and I disputed my own reports for over a year now, I will be pissed.

roni

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

So condescending!

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

What?

If you feel your toes were just stepped on by my comments, that is unfortunate. AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AS WELL !

roni

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Not you, hon.....

sorry. I was referring to tim's post.

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: Not you, hon.....

I would never say anything like that to you, roni. Count on it.

breeze

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Twilight Zone!

that is what this board seems like sometimes. Good to know that breeze.

smoochies.

roni

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

:D