To Sam again

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Julie, Jan 27, 2001.

1. Julie

Julie Guest

Remember I told you I was DENIED at Netbank, and you were shocked? And you thought maybe because I( asked for overdraft protection, that may be why? Well, I never signed up for overdraft, but guess what? Today, I got a second letter from Netbank, this time, with my paperwork!! I am confused. They sent me a letter denying EVERYTHING last week, with the familiar, we are sorry, but.... This letter also approved me for overdraft protection, and there are signature cards, with some pamphlets. Also a peice of paper to sign, with my ss# on it. Is this what you got? What do you think of this? Julie

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: yup they are dumb.

Sounds like you got it. take it and login now! your password ,btw, is the last 6 digits of your ssn, if you haven't figured it out.

You can go to the application status screen and get your account # and that password and login right now and fund it !:)

i didnt get overdraft :( wah

(these folks are dumb they sent me two paperworks, two mouse pads, and two check cards for one account so far).

3. Julie

Julie Guest

RE: yup they are dumb.

they sound dumb, but where are my check cards, or do I need to put money in FIRST? Remember, I have never done this before.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: put money in.

put the fundage in, the appplication state will change to "Funded, check cards on order, checks on order".

The charge for the funding by credit card is a purchase so, take advantage of that :)

5. Keith

Keith Guest

what does btw mean?

sorry if it sounds silly, i really don`t know

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

By the way.