To: scs926 Re: Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Mar 13, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

scs926 - Congrats on having Junum delete six (6) items from your Experian report. I noticed this comment of yours on an "Orchard" thread you started.

Have you received any results from Trans union or Equifax yet? I have just begun my 3rd round of disputing thru Junum. Many of us here on the board are interested in knowing how Junum is doing.

Thank you.

2. scs926

scs926 Guest

Jim,

I started Junum in the middle of January. I was very skeptical at first but I decided to give them a try because I was too busy and tired to keepup with all of the letters and dates and everything else that goes with credit repair. I need to clean my reports b/c I am looking to get a mortage with in the next 18 months. The experian is the first report I got back. The items deleted were 4 paid collections, and two paid charge offs. They disputed 9 of 11 negative items so I think they did okay on the first round. I'll keep you posted on the other two reports.

3. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Were any items that were not paid off deleted? Most of the items I have on mine that are CHARGEOFFs are not paid and the collections listed are reaged and not paid either.. i wonder what type of luck I would have with them..

4. scs926

scs926 Guest

Actually, I only have one item on my report that is an unpaid collection but that item really isn't mine. Wouldn't you know that is one of the ones that came back "verified". The thing is only for $100 i am debating whether to pay it and negotiate for a deletion or to ignore it. It is due to come off right before I will start looking. I just want my report clean already. I paid off all my accounts years ago w/o knowing what I know now and am stuck with a lot of paid collections. I am giving them until August to work their magic.

SCS