To: Shyguy-Re: Bradley Ross

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Apr 3, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Do you plan to keep them or get another credit restoration company?

2. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Well-Known Member

not sure any firm can help

I'm waiting to see how this round of disputes turns out before I decide what to do next.

My recent posting didn't give BR credit for an area where it excels: communications. If I email with a question, the response is next business day at the latest. Often it's within a couple of hours. This sounds like an area where this firm is better than the others.

I'm not sure Junum or Lexington would be any better with my issues. If the problem is with creditors reporting bad info, it doesn't sound like any of these firms is going to get it fixed. (Sounds like a job for LizardKing.) Really, it sounds like none of these firms gets tough on -- or even contacts -- creditors who fail to report accurately. And I'm not sure any of these firms gets tough enough with the CRAs who let this happen.

3. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Re: not sure any firm can help

Bradley Ross is great. If you're looking for someone to get tough with creditors, contact Lexington Complete. They go after the creditors directly.

4. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Well-Known Member

Jason, it's wait and see

I'm waiting to see what happens with my latest round of disputes. Actually, I've talked to most of my creditors who are reporting incorrectly, and they say they've now fixed the problem. So it's a matter of getting Experian to pick this up, and Experian is being stubborn.

The one problem that worries me is with my car lease company that was included in the BK. That got all messed up. (It's reporting as both included in BK and repo -- and the repo date is almost a year after I filed Chapter 7 and months after I turned in the car.) Basically, I turned in the car a month early, and the lease company kept my security deposit. I've never received anything from the lease company about the final status of my account.

If I hire Lex for anything, that would be it. I don't think a repo would look too good when I try to buy a house a year from now.

Thanks.