To: Shyguy

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Apr 19, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I read with interest your 3rd round of disputing via Bradley Ross. Congrats on the deletions.

Shyguy - Did BR manage to remove any discharged BK accounts on the 2nd or 3rd rounds after the CRA "verified" the negative account on the 1st round? I ask because I only have 2 or 3 of these discharged BK accounts on my reports. They have all been verified.

Thanks Jim

2. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Well-Known Member

A lot of the included in BK items came off the first time they where disputed. This round is the first one in which items that were verified was disputed again, and so far I only have received the Equifax results. One was re-verified with correct info, one was re-verified with incorrect info (still listed as chargeoff), and one was deleted. Also deleted was a very ugly looking collection account that I honest and truly can say was not mine. I have no idea where it came from, but it had my worried.

TransUnion should arrive any day now, but Experian will be a couple of weeks because it originally refused to reinvestigate, so another letter had to be sent out.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks

By the way, on my 2nd of Junum disputing one (1) previously verified BK item was deleted. However, The company was going thru a name change and I think that helped.

Keep us posted about BR. I may use them later on.