To the new "Kool"

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Renae, Aug 3, 2000.

1. Renae

Renae Guest

My response to your original DMB questions was never, ever intended as a personal attack or to be offensive. I was simply trying to answer your question and give you my advice. You don't have to like the advice but it wasn't necessary for you to be sarcastic about it and get personal and that's what you did.

Maybe I'm a little sensitive about it but I can't stand the sarcasm that is often displayed on this board. People come here to ask legitimate questions and to give sincere advice and are often greeted with unnecessary, often rude and sarcastic remarks.

In any event, I'm ready to move on and happy to see you feel the same. I hope you got your problem with DMB resolved.

2. Pat M

Pat M Guest

RE: To the new "Kool&quot

Someone called "Kool" a fool. That is inacurate; he s an ignorant jackass, and an idiot.

3. Pat M

Pat M Guest

Someone called "Kool" a fool. That is inacurate; he's an ignorant jackass, and an idiot.

4. Herman

Herman Well-Known Member

Did I heard someone mention "Kool is Kieth"?
    Oh well, maybe I'm mistaken.

5. Kool

Kool Guest

OK! Enough is Enough!

I am through with this issue. I have resolved my problem with DMB and now I must resolve my problem with Renae. Please forgive me Renae. If I should ever again feel offended by anything you say I will simply say that and nothing else. If I should ever offend you please do likwise.

Have a Good day!