Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jun 14, 2001.
Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard®
No annual fee, No balance transfer fees, No foreign transaction fees, Low interest!
CREDIT CARD WITH NO ANNUAL FEEBarclaycard Ring™ Mastercard®
Credit One Unsecured Visa®for Rebuilding Credit
Credit card for people with bad credit to rebuild credit!
BAD CREDIT CREDIT CARDCredit One Bank® Rebuild Credit
First Access VISA® Credit Card
Access to credit even with bad or limited credit! Reports to 3 major credit bureaus and accepted wherever you see the Visa® sign. Get application response in 60 seconds.
CREDIT CARD FOR BAD CREDITFirst Access VISA®
primor® Secured VisaClassic Card
Credit lines available up to $5,000! Reports to three national credit bureaus; perfect card for reestablishing credit. Guaranteed approval*!
SECURED CARD FOR REBUILDING CREDITprimor Secured Visa Classic
Credit One Bank® Unsecured Visa® with Cash Back Rewards
Get cash back on every purchase. Unsecured credit card with monthly monitoring for credit line increases. Improve your credit history with responsible use.
CASH BACK UNSECURED VISACredit One Bank
Re: To: Jim
Not meant at you.
Pick your favorite reason or feel free to add your own.
1) Adventures w/providian could drive a sane person insane.
2) I would gladly pay them 1 dollar per occurrence if given the choice to not listen to "My goal is customer satisfaction, have I answered all your questions today?" Please take the dollar and stop asking. Bill it to my card.
3) When things go wrong, Providian could drive most people to drink....+ - 10,000 brain cells -gone.
4) I usually call them from my cell phone,the remaining brain cells attenuating at 1.8 ghz.Since a cycle has 2 vibrations per cycle that means twice as many bumps/sec.x duration of call.
5) Do they still make their cc out of PVCs?
Jim, here's a question for you.
Do your lights dim in California when I, on the east coast, lower my A/C to 62 degrees? ...............Just kidding, Jim?,Jim?, where'd u go.
"A CRA COULD MAKE A TRAIN TAKE A DIRT ROAD."
Re: To: Jim
'Not meant for you". Your quote.
OK. Let's drop the subject.