Top Ten Signs Vote #1

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Apr 14, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, people...we have 10 candidates..which one is the funniest and should be #1????? Your votes will be tallied and the results kept confidential. The Academy will maintain...er, oh...just vote

You've Been Working On Your Credit Too Long......

#10...In a heated argument with your teenager, they shout "Oh, Mother, give me some credit" and you automatically hand them the Creditnet.com list of subprime credit cards. (NanaC)

#9..While standing in line at the grocery store instead of "reading" People, you see what credit cards are being used by other shoppers. (Mirage)

#8...As your husband is leaving the house to buy a new lawn mower, you instruct him to go to Lowes because they only check Experian. (Zoe)

#7...When you sign the one year contract for a membership at Gold's gym, you automatically ask the musclebound sales rep whether they make an hard inquiry on your credit report and which one they use? (this really happened to me and he gave me the most confused look) (Lizardking)

#6...Junum is #1 on your speed dial, before your mom, before your kids, well, before everything. (NanaC)

#5...After years of having no credit or bad credit, you eagerly await the mailman every day to see what new pre-approvals you receive. (Greyfox)

#4...You actually look forward to getting your credit card bills so you can send them more money in order to lower your balance to limit ratio so your FICO goes up and you can get more cards. (Jill)

#3 You actually think about requesting a higher credit limit on your credit cards simply to improve your balance to credit limit ratio to under 15%, thus improving your FICO score. (LizardKing)

#2 Your role model is a lizardking.... (Mirage)

#1 You tape a "Blue From American Express" application to the edge of your computer screen and at least once a day you look and say "just 50 more FICO points". (Mirage!)

2. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

I vote for #8. Close runners-up are #4 and #1.

3. ptbarnum

ptbarnum Guest

#8 for 1st place.

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Vote, Please!

Ok...just let me know which you think should be #1...what the heck...Right now #8, right?

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Vote, Please!

or don't, see if I care...

:::::pouting::::::

kidding/heheeheh

6. Desdemona

Desdemona Well-Known Member

# 8 for 1st
    # 2 for 2nd
    # 9 for 3th

PS. LizardKing.. do you have a date set for your wedding? I'm getting married in Sept 01 so I'm working hard to get all my credit woos behind me so I can start off on the right foot.

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hey, we're all going to 2 weddings! cool..

hehehe

8. Desdemona

Desdemona Well-Known Member

LizardKing

Congrads. I just love Christmas time weddings. Just one bit of advise, particapate in the planning. Even if you could care less. It makes for a happier life before the wedding. :~)

9. Zoe

Zoe Active Member

Great advice, Desdemona!! Congratulations to Lizardking!

10. kev

kev Guest

#2 then #7......they are all funny but even #2 is realistic in my life.....(they are all realistic to me!!even though they are funny!!)