Top Ten Signs..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Apr 14, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

You've Been Working On Your Credit Too Long......

#10...In a heated argument with your teenager, they shout "Oh, Mother, give me some credit" and you automatically hand them the Creditnet.com list of subprime credit cards. (NanaC)

#9..While standing in line at the grocery store instead of "reading" People, you see what credit cards are being used by other shoppers. (Mirage)

#8...As your husband is leaving the house to buy a new lawn mower, you instruct him to go to Lowes because they only check Experian. (Zoe)

#7...When you sign the one year contract for a membership at Gold's gym, you automatically ask the musclebound sales rep whether they make an hard inquiry on your credit report and which one they use? (this really happened to me and he gave me the most confused look) (Lizardking)

#6...Junum is #1 on your speed dial, before your mom, before your kids, well, before everything. (NanaC)

#5...After years of having no credit or bad credit, you eagerly await the mailman every day to see what new pre-approvals you receive. (Greyfox)

#4...You actually look forward to getting your credit card bills so you can send them more money in order to lower your balance to limit ratio so your FICO goes up and you can get more cards. (Jill)

#3 You actually think about requesting a higher credit limit on your credit cards simply to improve your balance to credit limit ratio to under 15%, thus improving your FICO score. (LizardKing)

Ooooooooooooooooooh...#2, #1???

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

#10...In a heated argument with your teenager, they shout "Oh, Mother, give me some credit" and you automatically hand them the Creditnet.com list of subprime credit cards. (NanaC)

#9..While standing in line at the grocery store instead of "reading" People, you see what credit cards are being used by other shoppers. (Mirage)

#8...As your husband is leaving the house to buy a new lawn mower, you instruct him to go to Lowes because they only check Experian. (Zoe)

#7...When you sign the one year contract for a membership at Gold's gym, you automatically ask the musclebound sales rep whether they make an hard inquiry on your credit report and which one they use? (this really happened to me and he gave me the most confused look) (Lizardking)

#6...Junum is #1 on your speed dial, before your mom, before your kids, well, before everything. (NanaC)

#5...After years of having no credit or bad credit, you eagerly await the mailman every day to see what new pre-approvals you receive. (Greyfox)

#4...You actually look forward to getting your credit card bills so you can send them more money in order to lower your balance to limit ratio so your FICO goes up and you can get more cards. (Jill)

#3 You actually think about requesting a higher credit limit on your credit cards simply to improve your balance to credit limit ratio to under 15%, thus improving your FICO score. (LizardKing)

#2 Your role model is a lizardking.... (Mirage)

#1...AHAHHAHA..these are awesome!

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Mine is #2

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

WE should vote on which one should be #1..when we get all 10 completed!

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

C'mon...ya'll..need just one more!

6. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

You tape a "Blue From American Express" application to the edge of your computer screen and at least once a day you look and say "just 50 more FICO points".

Best regards,
    Sam

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Top Ten Signs complete...!

#2 Your role model is a lizardking.... (Mirage)

#1 You tape a "Blue From American Express" application to the edge of your computer screen and at least once a day you look and say "just 50 more FICO points". (Mirage!)

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Top Ten Signs complete...!

Rofl..heheeh..ok...top 11!

9. 9879888

9879888 Guest

Re: Top Ten Signs complete...!

you all are cool and so funny.