Toyota Motors- snub

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by saqib, Aug 13, 2003.

1. saqib

saqib Well-Known Member

I disputed there collection twice and istead of changing the status in experians CR they updated the Date of status 12/2002 and Last Reported to
    07/2003. If I understood correctly they were suppose to change the collection status to dispute after they recieve a Validation and dispute request from a borower. Anyone please advise how to handel this. Thanks.

2. saqib

saqib Well-Known Member

<bump>

3. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Got your email. Sorry haven't been by here much lateley. Toyota Motors is the OC? If yes, they have to mark it in dispute, but they do not have to validate. What are you disputing?

4. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

5. saqib

saqib Well-Known Member

Toyota Motors is OC and they did not marked it dispute after I disputed the claim. Since they are in voilation what should I do from here. Thanks.

6. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Toyota Motors is OC and they did not marked it dispute after I disputed the claim. Since they are in voilation what should I do from here. Thanks.
    =============
    ITS

7. saqib

saqib Well-Known Member

TOYOTA MOTOR CREDIT CORP
    Paid/Account charged off. $2,097 written off.
    Status Details:
    This account is scheduled to continue on record until 1-2005.
    This item was verified and updated on 6-1999.
    Date Opened:
    01/1996 Type:
    Installment
    Reported Since:
    02/1996 Terms:
    24 Months
    Date of Status:
    01/1998 Monthly Payment:
    $0
    Last Reported:
    01/1998 Responsibility:
    Joint

Credit Limit/Original Amount:
    $11,136
    High Balance:
    NA
    Recent Balance:
    NA
    Recent Payment:
    NA

Account History:
    Charge Off as of 1-1998
    30 days as of 11-1997, 10-1997, 8-1997, 7-1997, 5-1997, 1-1997

I leased a car from TOYOTA MOTOR CREDIT CORP in 1996 for 2 years and returned it in 1998. Was paid all. After returning the car they said I owe them money on the mileage which I drove over the limit. My old CR shows this account fully paid. SOL in California is 4 years. I sent them validation letters twice did not get any response yet.