Trans Union-All Negatives Gone-Yeah

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by $wealth$, Aug 8, 2001.

1. $wealth$

$wealth$ Well-Known Member

The last item on my Trans Union report the creditor has agreed to delete. Yeah, now my report is completely clean with the exception of a few inquiries.

I must say, this has been an exhausting two years to get to this point. I can't wait to see what my current score of 693 will go to after this last collection item is removed.

I have attacked my credit restoration from every angle...disputes with the CRA, negotiations with the creditor, and the use of Lexington. I've done online disputes, certifified letter disputes and telephone disputes just to get to this point.

With the help of this board, I've always stayed incouraged. Thanks for all of the valuable information.

2. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Happy Dance for You...!!!!!!

Keep us posted on the score...

Can I ask what positives you have on your TU report?

Thanks

MartysGirl

3. $wealth$

I hope you have a lot of time to read this, because I have a lot of accounts.

First Premier Bank - 500 cl
    Capital One -1500cl
    Capital One - 1000cl
    Pier One - 700
    Express - 2600
    Strawbridges - 2000
    Target - 500
    Kohls - 1000
    Victoria Secret - 600
    Spiegel - 1400
    Ikea - 1700
    Lord & Taylor - 1500
    Bloomingdales - 800
    Discover - 2700
    Sears - 1500
    Mortgage
    Householdbank Visa -1100
    Car Loan -34,000
    Home Depot - 1000
    Baily Banks & Biddle -2500
    HFC -6600

4. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

Wow, that doesnt look like the ideal 2 bank and 1 retail card ratio. Congrats on all the hard work.

Mike G.

5. $wealth$

I know. Who knew about that perfect ratio thing before this board. Live & Learn

My plan is to wait until about November and apply for a prime card such as Chase or BofA. If I get approved for a good credit limit I will closed most of these accounts.

Keep in mind that even though I have alot of accounts, I am only carrying balances on about 5.

Thanks for positive feedback.