Trans Union bites

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Aug 28, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I have been trying to get TU to reinsert my car loan which they should have never deleted. They told me to have the creditor fax the info to a # they gave ATT: Priority. This was done on Aug. 7. I called again today, after being promised a super. would call me back because my file is in specail handling. Yeah right. Anway, again they claim they haven't received anything on this account.The creditor has given me the 4 dates they have sent this to TU. Now the rep. says to fax it again to her attenetion. I don't think the creditor will do it again, they are getting a littel tired of this.I also asked about a pd. judgment and again she told me to fax proof to her. I don't think it's my job to supply the info. They also claim the info they gave me as to who and how they verified a court record stands. Absolutely inpossible with the info they supplied.

I don't know if I really have enough to file against Trans Union, but I'm looking at it very seriously.
    Marie thinks I do have enough. Oh well, we'll see.

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I too am having trouble getting TU to re-insert. I am almost ready to tell them where they can re-insert it :) I am trying to deal with it all via phone but it is hard to get evidence for a suit that way. I may switch and try doing things via mail at same time so I get a trail. Keep chugging LKH we are with ya.

-Peace, Dave