Trans Union - ONLINE

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Nov 5, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Ok... so like... I like... got tired of waiting and stuff... like because I was "already logged" when I wasn't.... like... how bogus!... Like I'm not logged in you stupid computer thingie... So like... I had one of those little light bulb thingies pop above my head... and i like just ordered another stupid report! I entered all of the information in again... BINGO, WHAM, ZIP! I'm in... no longer logged out...

I feel like such the valley girl for not doing it earlier....

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

ARGGGGG that got on my nerves just reading it, reminds me of one of my least favorite Nicholas Cage movies LOL.

Anyway since you were able to get it again, was this free do to an inquiry??? If so then I guess this works like Experian does and you can get a free report for your inquiry good for 60 days hmmmmm, if so this is great:)

3. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

I did the same thing. I just put in another credit account for them to verify. But I ended up getting another free report.

4. Shirley

Shirley Well-Known Member

I just did it as well using the same credit card to verify as I did yesterday.

I checked off that I had been denied credit in the last 60 days, which is true, and was not charged for this report either.