Trans Union Online

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kat, Jun 1, 2001.

1. Kat

Kat Well-Known Member

I was browsing TU's website a few minutes ago and found that you can now order online with them. OK, so I enter all my info, credit card number etc, and I get a message that says:

Consumer Disclosure Request Found
    Our records indicate that you have requested a credit report within the last 30 days. Generally, our customers do not order additional credit reports within such a short time because it typically takes from 4 to 8 weeks for your creditors to update their records with any changes you may have made and then to notify us. Therefore our computers are set up to help avoid potentially duplicate orders.

If you would like to order an additional credit report, we are here to help you. Please contact us by phone or mail so that we can respond quickly.

I was unable to order my report online because of this. I did not "order" my report. I did request an investigation to remove wrong info and was sent an updated copy more than a month ago. I guess I will try again later.

2. BlueVegas

BlueVegas Active Member

I did the same thing to this morning. They have been the only Bureau that has been quiet with my Junum attempts. The other to are working with me.

TransUnion turned my case over to local Las vegas office for disputes. Then I had to mail off a copy of drivers license to local Bureau for report or investigation. It would be nice if they got their act together.

Off the three agencies, they seem like the lamest. Anyone else feel this way?

ScorchingNVegas

3. Kat

Kat Well-Known Member

I have had good results when I call. I was hoping that they could get the online experience right. Being in California, I'm waiting to be able to get my score. Let's see how bad they can screw that up.