Trans Union update

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Aug 6, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Boy are they stupid. I got 2 updated reports from them today. On one, they deleted 4 accounts of which 1 was my perfect car loan and the lender says they were never contacted. The other report shows they verified a chapter13 bk that I didn't go thru with. As with their letter of last week, they claim to have verified it with the U.S. District Court, not the U.S, BK court. They again put the wrong address and phone number. So, I think with the letter from my car lender stating they were never contacted and by them putting incorrect info for who they verified the bk with, I got 'em. Filing suit and serving with offer of settlement later this week.

2. Squawk1200

Squawk1200 Well-Known Member

Just so you know, the Bankruptcy courts are divisions of the District Courts. It is POSSIBLE depending on where the BK was filed that the Dist. Court Clerk handles their case files. Not LIKELY in a big city, more likely in a suburb or smaller city.

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I am aware of that however, in Tucson, Az. where I live, the courts are in separate buildings with different phone numbers. They are not even on the same street.