Trans Union

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Reshod, Sep 9, 2000.

1. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Sorry, I am new at this. I just received a credit report from Transunions and I was wondering what the following inquiries were:

Intergrated Profiles Inc.

Universal Transactions

The Complete Source

Has anyone ever heard of these companies? What can I do to get them off my report? One last question, will Transunion disclose my request for my credit report to those who request my report?

Thanks in Advance,

Reshod

2. me

me Well-Known Member

The Complete Source

I have an inquiry on my report too from The Complete Source. I assumed it was from when I applied for the Norwest Consolidator loan (for consolidating student loans). I never had an inquiry from Norwest on the report, but instead had an inquiry from The Complete Source. Actually I am rather annoyed because the pulled my report twice within a few days.

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

RE: The Complete Source

Thats the thing, i never heard of that company. Has anyone else had an experience with this company? And there is no need for me to consolidate my loans, the are all new and deferred until 2003.

Thanks,

Reshod

4. me

me Well-Known Member

Have you applied for anything from Norwest?

They also do alot of the financing programs for furniture stores. I noticed I also opened an account at a local furniture store (through Norwest - now Wells Fargo), and the only inquiry on my account in that time frame was from The Complete Source.

Other than that, I have no clue. If your report has an address listed for them, you can also write them and ask them to remove the inquiry or provide proof of you authorization. My Trans Union report does not list the address, and they only pulled Trans Union in my case. You can do this with the other inquiries as well.

5. me

me Well-Known Member

I have an older Trans Union report that has the address. Here's the address:

The Complete Source
    PO Box 5115
    Sioux Falls, SD 57117

6. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Thanks Me

7. john

john Well-Known Member

The Complete Source used to handle Apple's computer loans for college students, but I don't know if it still does.