trans union

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by zip, May 12, 2001.

1. zip

zip Well-Known Member

I know this has been asked on this board before but I had no luck finding this in the search option. I just recieved an updated report from TU stating that after the 30 days the judgement I disputed came back verified.Can they do this?? If they can that really sucks!! Thanx

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Zip, what exactly are you asking? Are you saying they verified it and it took longer than 30 days? Or are you asking if they can reinsert the item after it was deleted over 30 days ago? Sorry.

3. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

CAN AND DO

4. zip

zip Well-Known Member

Yes Roni, it did take longer than the 30 days,almost a month and a half to respond. But on my other 2 reports it got deleted ( the judgement ) just seems weird that on this report it gets verified. Also it took 2 years for it to show up on this report. I had paid it before it showed up. I dont know why they waited so long to put it on this report-does that sound right?

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Zip,
    That sounds awful. However, they didnt violate any laws, I dont think. I suggest that you wait (patiently) and dispute again. I hope you get it off though. It sounds like a real pain.