Transunion and Experian updates

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Jun 4, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I received both updates today and on Transunion Junum got my judgment off as they had told me last week. They also disputed my old car loan that a 30 day late and the complete listing was deleted. Oh well, it was with a finance co. so if what I have heard about finance co.'s is true, it's no big deal.
    Now the morons at Experian refused to reinvestigate a charge off that they claim to have already verified. The lates that appeared on my current car loan were deleted (wasn't ever late) and and old collection they gave a projected completion date of 6/21.

But at least the biggie is gone now. That is now 18 deletions total since March. Now that I got the updated Experian report, I can have Lexington start working on that one.

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I got the exact same thing with Experian...round 1 cleared up all buit one negative item with Experian. So round 2 TU sends back notification of disputes, Experian sends back a terse little note saying "Already verified" Slam Sorry See Ya!...Oh well it is the ONLY negative item left on Ex which is a $120 State tax lien from 1996 so I guess I'll pay it off and Experian will be clean.

Congrats on the results LKH! The big items are what I car about most anyway.

-Dave

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now the morons at Experian refused to reinvestigate a charge off that they claim to have
    already verified.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASK FOR THE NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER OF THE PERSON THEY VERIFIED IT WITH...

MOST of the time...only ONE person is able to have access to make changes...

PEOPLE HAVE SAID "THAT PERSON NEVER GOT A CALL OR LETTER ASKING ABOUT THE SPECIFIC PERSON OR ACCOUNT"

They don't get paid to verify...you will JUST LET IT BE...YOU WON'T COMPLAIN!!!!!

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Nave -- the released tax lien will remain on your report. I don't think it's as bad as an active lien, but I think it's still bad.

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I am going to try to have them remove it if I pay (only $100). Not paying it, it will last on my report forever, that's why I am opting to pay...tax liens like student loans and luggage stay with you forever. Don't know for the life of me when I got this $100 state tax (Seems small, I had several businesses and I assume it is something my accountant blew when giving me the pre-filled in check amounts :) Oh well, I have never been adverse to paying what I owe, and it's not alot of dinero.

-Dave