Transunion delivers score online ..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Jun 30, 2001.

1. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I noticed today, that they deliver the score with their free/pay reports online now! too bad im in georgia, and they only mail the score!

someone go try this and let me know if they are indeed sending the scores online now!

2. tmitchell

tmitchell Well-Known Member

Where does it say you can get the score/report online? All I see is a place where you can ORDER online. It still says they will mail it due to confidential nature of the info.

Tom

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

my bad i read it online wrong.

Since im in georgia, they only mail the stuff anyways.

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

We just got my hubby's TU report for free in the mail, I don't see any score anywhere. However this is from the local credit agency here, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. But his free report had no score??

5. tmitchell

tmitchell Well-Known Member

Mom....

I talked with TU about this when the score first became available. They said at the time that you had to order your report online to get the score. I verified this by making a dry run. During the order process, you are asked if you want your score also. I guess this is why you didn't get a score.

Tom

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Tom, we ordered through the phone, I am sure that is why there was no score. I was just hoping to get it for free.