TransUnion HAWK-ALERT

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Saar, Nov 3, 2001.

1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I think you have done a bit of twisting too, Saar. What I said was that I always taught my kids that they should not lie because a person who will lie will cheat and a person who cheats will steal and a person who will steal will (can) end up killing somebody to cover up his theft.

My kids understood that it was simply a way of saying it's wrong to lie. My kids were capable of understanding that it was nothing more than a vivid way to bring home the point that there are multiple reasons why one should not tell lies. They had no trouble understanding that I was not saying that just because they told a lie and got caught at it that they were going to go out and kill somebody.

All I can say is that if my kids could understand that by the time they got to be about 10 years old then I fail to see how it could that intelligent adults seem to have problems understanding the meaning and context.

In fact, my son is mentally handicapped and the doctors say he has an IQ of 78 which is at about the level of a 12 year old and when he was actually about 10 or 12 years old physically, he never had any problems understanding it.

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Inquiries have no business beeing reported.because they violate your right to shop around.