TransUnion Reports/Scores

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lbowman, Nov 6, 2001.

1. lbowman

lbowman Well-Known Member

FYI:

You can now order your report and score and view it instantly online. www.transunion.com

If you have been denied credit it is free, if not it's 8.50. ( I just got my report for free!) You must know a few personal questions, so just have your personal information handy when you visit the site.

lb

2. Flagirl

Flagirl Well-Known Member

just so you all know, I tried this online and I got a message saying that my confirmation failed. This is the message:

"We do not recognize the information you submitted. For your security, we must block access to your TransUnion Credit Report and Score for 30 days. Please order your TransUnion Personal Credit Report and Score by another method:
    Order online and recieve by mail
    By Phone
    By Mail"

This sucks!! I entered all the same info that they have on me!

3. lbowman

lbowman Well-Known Member

Yeah. I tried to do one for my husband and they block his report. I must admit, the new system does have it faults. Question: When they block it, can you call to get off the blacklist?

Anyone know?

4. tom65432

tom65432 Well-Known Member

I got the same thing yesterday. My problem is that they merged my report with someone in another state. They delete it and then add it back in. No wonder the info does not match.